Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal is a healthy and convenient breakfast that tastes like cake! It’s easy to make and can be customized with your favorite oatmeal flavors.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips
- optional: sliced banana
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- To a blender add, rolled oats, banana, peanut butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, baking powder and a pinch salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a ramekin, sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
*Optional: drizzle with more peanut butter
- I used an 8 oz. ramekin, which is about 4″ wide.
- To Store: Let oatmeal cool completely in ramekin, then cover tightly with a layer of plastic wrap. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- To Reheat: To bake, place oatmeal in a 350°F oven for 15 minutes, or until heated through. To microwave, heat for about 60 seconds.
- To Freeze: Once cooled, wrap oatmeal in a layer of plastic wrap followed by a layer of heavy-duty foil, then freeze for up to 2 months. Thaw in the fridge before reheating.
Keywords: baked oats, chocolate oatmeal, oatmeal with banana