Everything about Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Peppers is addicting. They’re perfect for the holidays! Top these little pepper bites with a dab of pepper jelly and I guarantee you’ll be in a heaven!
- 1 lb. bag of mini sweet bell peppers, each pepper halved and seeds removed
- 8 oz. goat cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 strips of smoked bacon, diced
- pepper jelly for garnish
- Preheat broiler to HIGH.
- Heat a medium saute pan to medium high heat. Add bacon to the pan. Saute until crispy, about 4-6 minutes. Place bacon on a paper towel lined plate and let bacon cool and grease drain.
- In a small bowl add goat cheese, chives, garlic power, and cooked bacon. Using a spoon, stir until all the ingredients are combined.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the filling to each pepper half and place on baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven under the broiler for 5-7 minutes, until cheese is slightly browned.
- Top with pepper jelly.
Keywords: best stuffed peppers, best stuffed peppers recipe, easy stuffed peppers recipe, easy stuffed peppers, how to make stuffed peppers, how to make stuffed bell peppers, stuffed bell peppers recipe, easy stuffed bell peppers, the best stuffed peppers