30 Minute Low Carb Cauliflower Steak Pepperoni Pizzas using only 6 ingredients. Pizza night just got a healthy upgrade, these Cauliflower Pizzas are 116 calories per serving and downright delicious!
- 6 (1″ thick) cauliflower steaks (I used about 2 heads of cauliflower)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 6 tablespoons shredded mozzarella
- 18 pepperonis
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place cauliflower steaks on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and rub into cauliflower. Then sprinkle each cauliflower steak with garlic powder.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Gently flip the cauliflower steaks and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with 1 tablespoon of marinara sauce, 1 tablespoon of cheese and 2-3 pepperonis per “steak.”
- Turn broiler to HIGH.
- Place prepared cauliflower steak pizzas under broiler, until cheese is melted and pepperoni is crispy.
- Top with fresh basil. Serve!
- Serving Size: 1 cauliflower pizza
- Calories: 116
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 193 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 9 mg
Keywords: pizza with cauliflower crust, healthy pizza, low calorie pizza