This pan seared Cajun Mahi Mahi with Mango Pineapple Salsa is so fresh and delicious! It’s a gluten free recipe that’s easy to make in just 15 minutes!
Cajun Mahi Mahi:
- 1.5lbs of fresh Mahi Mahi filets
- 1 tablespoon of cajun spice seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of grape seed oil
Mango Pineapple Salsa:
- 1 cup of fresh diced pineapple
- 1 mango, finely diced
- 1/4 cup of finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- juice of one lime (about 1–2 tablespoons)
- salt to season
- In a small bowl add pineapple, mango, red onion, fresh cilantro, lime juice, and salt to taste. Stir to mix everything together and set aside.
- In a small bowl add cajun spice seasoning and garlic powder. Mix.
- Pat Mahi Mahi filets dry.
- Season both sides of Mahi Mahi with cajun seasoning mix.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat, add grape seed oil.
- Place Mahi Mahi in pan and sear for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove and let sit for 1 minute to cool.
- Serve Mahi Mahi with Mango Pineapple Salsa
- Serving Size: 1 filet
- Calories: 175
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 637 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 22 g
- Cholesterol: 80 mg
Keywords: mango pineapple salsa, mahi mahi recipe, best mahi mahi recipe, how to cook mahi mahi, pineapple salsa, pineapple salsa recipe, mango salsa recipe, homemade salsa recipe