- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup almond butter, melted
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dry blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a large bowl add gluten free oats, gluten free oat flour, coconut flakes, walnuts, pecans, chia seeds, ground cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir together.
- In a small bowl, make the flax eggs. (see notes) Stir and let sit for a bit.
- To a small bowl, add maple syrup, almond butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract and flax egg. Using a whisk stir everything together until smooth.
- Pour wet mixture over the dry ingredients. Using a spatula mix everything together. Lastly add the dry blueberries. Mix together.
- Using your hands form dough into 1 1/2″ balls gently press down to flatten. (you should be able to get about 11-12 cookies)
- Bake for 15-17 minutes. Let rest to cool. Serve!
To make one Flax Egg: mix 1 tablespoon of ground flax seed + 3 tablespoons of water. Stir until thick and creamy. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. (please note this is for ONE flax egg, you will need to double for this recipe)
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 222
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 886 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg