This Easy Mexican Street Corn Salad ade with grilled sweet corn, roasted red pepper, cojita cheese and a chili lime cream sauce this Mexican Street Corn Salad is bursting with tex-mex flavor in every bite!
- 7 ears of sweet corn, shucked
- 1 roasted red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 2/3 cup crumbled cojita cheese
- 1 cup low sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
Chili Lime Cream Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons mayo (I use Dukes)
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- salt & pepper
- Preheat grill to medium high heat, about 375-400°F.
- To a small bowl add mayo, plain yogurt, lime juice, smoked paprika, chili powder, chipotle chili powder, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined and smooth. Set aside.
- Place corn directly on grill and grill each side for 3-4 minutes or until it’s slightly charred on all sides. Remove from grill. Once corn has cooled down, slice the corn off the cob and into a large bowl.
- To the large bowl of corn add roasted red pepper, fresh cilantro, green onion, cotija cheese, black beans and chili lime cream sauce.
- Using a spoon gently toss to coat everything with the sauce and serve.
Keywords: mexican street corn salad, mexican street corn, mexican street corn salad recipe, mexican street corn sauce, mexican street corn recipe, what is mexican street corn, cinco de mayo recipes