The Best Marinated Steak Kabobs filled with tender flavorful steak and colorful veggies – it’s the perfect summer dinner idea for grilling season!
- 2 lbs. beef tenderloin (ribeye or top sirloin) cut into 2″ cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon dry rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 green peppers, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 red peppers, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 lb. baby yukon potatoes, sliced in half
- 1 pint of baby bella mushrooms
- To a medium bowl add, olive oil, tamari sauce, worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, fresh lemon juice, dry oregano, dry rosemary and pepper. Using a whisk, mix everything together.
- Add meat to a large bowl or ziplock bag. Pour half of the marinade over the meat and toss to coat. Reserve remaining marinade.
- Let meat marinade for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- In the meantime, add potatoes in microwave safe container with 1/2 cup of water. Cover and cook on HIGH for 7 minutes to slightly cook potatoes. (should be able to pierce with a fork or knife)
- Assemble kabobs: alternate red pepper, green pepper, red onion, meat, yukon potatoes and mushrooms. Repeat. (I try to get 3-4 pieces of meat per skewer) Continue process until ingredients are gone.
- Heat grill to medium high heat, about 375-400 degrees F.
- Make sure that grill grates are clean. Spray grill grates with cooking spray or rub down with an olive oil soaked rag.
- Place steak kabobs directly on the grill. Grill each side for 3-4 minutes, you want a nice char. Basting the kabobs with remaining marinade while grilling. Remove the kabobs from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 kabob
- Calories: 241
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 178 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: steak kabobs, steak kabob recipe, beef kabob marinade, steak kabob marinade, beef kabobs, grilled steak recipe, summer grilling recipe, shish kabob recipe, how to make shish kabobs, how to grill steak kabobs, kebab, beef kebab