This Marinated Grilled Flank Steak is melt in your mouth delicious! The flank steak marinade itself has a Mexican flare with lime juice, cilantro, and red pepper flakes, which makes a zesty marinade makes the meat super tender!
- 1 lb. tenderized flank steak
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- To a small food processor add garlic clove, fresh cilantro, red wine vinegar, lime juice, olive oil, smoked paprika, cumin, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to taste. Blend until cilantro is finely diced.
- Add flank steak to a large ziplock bag or medium bowl. Pour 3/4 of marinade over steak, reserve remaining marinade for later. Move steak around to cover in marinade. Let sit for 1 hour or overnight (for best results)
- Heat grill to medium high heat, about 375-400 degrees F.
- Spray grill grates with cooking spray or rub down with oil soaked rag.
- Place marinaded flank steak on grill. Grill each side for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes to let the juices redistribute.
- Slice and serve with remaining marinade.
- Serving Size: 4 oz.
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 128 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Cholesterol: 70 mg
Keywords: grilled flank steak, flank steak recipes, flank steak marinade, healthy mexican recipes, cinco de mayo recipes, cinco de mayo food, steak fajita recipe, steak marinade, flank steak recipes, cooking flank steak, mexican flank steak marinade,