This easy low-carb BBQ Chicken Pizza Stuffed Spaghetti Squash has all your favorite barbecue chicken pizza flavors in a healthier form!
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup Stubbs BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- optional: garnish with fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half. Scoop on the seeds. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and rub into the squash. Place squash cut side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the squash is tender when poked with a fork.
- Remove from oven. Using a fork gently scrap the squash into spaghetti strands.
- Preheat oven to HIGH broiler.
- Top each spaghetti squash half with 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup rotisserie chicken and sliced red onion.
- Place in broiler for 5-6 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Garnish with sliced fresh basil and serve.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of a half squash boat
- Calories: 266
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 903 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 22 g
- Cholesterol: 172 mg
Keywords: bbq chicken pizza, bbq chicken pizza recipe, barbeque chicken pizza, barbeque chicken pizza recipe, healthy pizza recipe, healthy homemade pizza, stuffed spaghetti squash, baked spaghetti squash recipe, best spaghetti squash recipe