This healthy smoothie bowl is a refreshing way to add protein, fiber, fruits, and veggies to your breakfast. Plus, you can easily customize the toppings!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 handful of spinach (about 1 – 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen berries
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- toppings: coconut flakes, chia seeds, banana slices, kiwi slices, raspberries, blackberries (anything you want really)
- To a blender add, almond milk, spinach, frozen berries, banana, and protein powder. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with whatever toppings you prefer.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 345
- Sugar: 37 g
- Sodium: 209 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 67 g
- Fiber: 14 g
- Protein: 19 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: how to make a smoothie bowl, smoothies healthy, fruit smoothie