The pop of pomegranate makes this roasted brussels sprout recipe perfect for the holidays! Easy, low in calories, healthy, and absolutely delicious!
- 1 bunch of asparagus, cut into 1” strips
- 20 oz. brussel sprouts, halved
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (get a good balsamic!!)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add brussel sprouts, asparagus, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sea salt, and ground pepper to a bowl. Toss to mix. Let sit for 5 minutes to let things soak in.
- Spread mixture on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with pomegranate seeds.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 61
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 305 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: thanksgiving side dish recipe, roasted brussels sprouts recipe, christmas side dish recipe