Healthy No Bake Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls that are naturally sweetened with dry dates and high in protein! These epic fall protein energy balls are only 111 calories, gluten free and taste like fall – they are great for breakfast, snack or even dessert!
- 2 cups of gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup of ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of dry dates
- 1/4 cup of almond butter
- 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup water
- (optional:) 1/3 cup of dried cranberries
- To a food processor add oats, dates, flax, chia seeds, almond butter, pumpkin puree, protein powder and pumpkin pie spice. Pulse until the dates are finely diced and the mixture starts to stick together.
- Pour in 1/4 cup of water and pulse some more. You want the mixture to be sticky enough to form balls.
- Add pumpkin mixture to a medium bowl. (optional:Add in cranberries, fold together.)
- Form into small 1″ balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serving Size: 1 energy bite
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 21 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: pumpkin spice, pumpkin spice recipes, energy bites, energy bites recipe, how to make energy bites, energy balls, energy balls recipe, protein balls, pumpkin recipes, healthy snack recipes, pumpkin energy bites, no bake energy balls, date energy balls, protein energy balls,