- 1 1/2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon of black chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup of raw honey
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredient together in a large bowl.
- Form energy bite mixture into 1″ balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serving Size: 1-2 energy balls
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g