Topped with cream cheese, this bagel and lox recipe is the perfect 5-minute breakfast. It’s crunchy, savory, and packed with veggies!
- 2 whole everything bagels, halved
- 4 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cucumber ribbons (or slices)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 oz. smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- optional: capers and fresh dill
- Toast your everything bagel halves in the toaster to desired brownness.
- Spread 1 oz of whipped cream on each bagel half, top with 3 cucumber ribbons (or slices), 2 slices of hardboiled egg, 1 oz of smoked salmon and 1 tablespoon of red onion slices.
- Optional: you can also add fresh dill and/or capers for some fresh brightness and brininess.
- Serving Size: half of a bagel
- Calories: 279
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 622 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 35 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 15 g
- Cholesterol: 115 mg
Keywords: bagel and lox, smoked salmon bagels, lox bagels, salmon cream cheese bagels