Bacon Wrapped Figs stuffed with an herb goat cheese – sweet salty deliciousness that will be gone in seconds! These easy wrapped figs will make the perfect holiday appetizer – plus bacon. YUM!
- 25 dried figs
- 8-9 strips of bacon, cut into thirds
- 3 oz. goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Fill a medium sauce pan with water. Bring to a boil.
- Add dry figs to saucepan. Remove from heat and let figs sit for 5-10 minutes. Until they are plump.
- Remove figs from water and place on a paper towel lined plate. Pat dry.
- In a small bowl, add goat cheese, rosemary, thyme, sage and garlic powder. Using a fork mix everything together.
- Snip the stems of the figs and cut a slit in the figs (enough to stuff it with cheese) about a 1/2″.
- Stuff each fig with the goat cheese mixture then wrap with pre-sliced bacon and secure with a toothpick in them. Place wrapped figs on parchment paper lined baking sheet seam side down.
- Repeat process until on figs are stuffed and wrapped.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Serving Size: 2 figs
- Calories: 86
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 115 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 9 mg
Keywords: bacon wrapped figs, stuffed figs, easy holiday appetizers, gluten free recipes, christmas recipes, thanksgiving recipes, holiday party recipes, party food recipes,