An easy fall-inspired salad that’s packed with flavor and nutrients!
- 12 oz. bag brussels sprouts, halved and then thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced baby kale
- 1 cup edamame (soybeans)
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 slices of bacon, diced
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat a medium size skillet to medium high heat. Add the bacon to the pan and saute for 4-6 minutes until the bacon gets nice and crispy.
- Remove the bacon and let sit on a paper towel lined plate to soak up some of the grease. Set aside.
- To make the dressing: in a small bowl add the champagne vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard, raw honey, salt, and pepper to taste. Whisk together. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add the shaved (thinly sliced) brussels sprouts, baby kale, edamame, dried cherries, chopped pecans, and bacon.
- Add the dressing and toss to combine everything. Serve!
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 176
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 124 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 3 mg
Keywords: kale salad, brussels sprout salad, fall salad