This Asian Grilled Flank Steak is melt-in-your-mouth delicious! Marinated with a swoon-worthy Asian sauce and grilled to sear in all the flavors for the ultimate dinner done in minutes!
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 1 teaspoon asian chili paste
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1.25 lbs. flank steak
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- sesame seeds for garnish
- In a small bowl, add rice vinegar, sesame oil, fresh lime juice, tamari sauce, asian chili paste, raw honey, ground ginger, ground clove, and minced garlic. Using a whisk, mix everything together.
- Tenderize flank steak by stabbing the steak with a fork a few times.
- Add flank steak to a large ziplock bag along with 3/4 of the asian marinade. Reserve 1/4 of marinade for dipping after.
- Marinade steak for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Place steak on the grill. Grill the steak for 4-6 minutes per side.
- Serve with reserving marinade mixture. Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serving Size: 1/3 lb. meat
- Calories: 352
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 409 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 41 g
- Cholesterol: 70 mg
Keywords: grilled steak recipe, grilled steak, grilled flank steak, grilled flank steak recipe, grilled steak marinade, best steak marinade, easy steak marinade, steak marinade recipe, quick steak marinade