Slow-cooked in a scrumptious raspberry ginger hoisin sauce, these sweet and spicy Crockpot Asian Meatballs are incredibly easy to make! Transform your frozen meatballs into a flavorful appetizer that everyone will rave about.
- 2.2 lbs. frozen meatballs
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam with preserves
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Optional: sesame seeds, chopped chives
- Add frozen meatballs to the crockpot.
- In a small bowl, add hoisin sauce, raspberry jam, rice wine vinegar, garlic cloves, ginger, red pepper flakes. Using a whisk, stir everything together.
- Pour sauce over the meatballs. Using a wooden spoon, gently toss the meatballs to cover them in the sauce.
- Cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped chives.
Makes 30-40 meatballs
Keywords: asian meatballs, slow cooker meatballs, thanksgiving appetizers, christmas appetizers