Mason Jar Salad recipes are a delicious, easy, and perfect lunch for the week! This ASIAN CHICKEN MASON JAR SALAD is loaded with veggies, napa cabbage, rotisserie chicken and topped with a Sesame Dressing – done in 30 minutes!
- 1 1/3 cup snap peas, halved
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 1/3 cups cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 cups of thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 2 cups baby spinach, sliced
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup whole unsalted cashews
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 4 large mason jars (64 oz.)
- In a medium bowl add soy sauce, rice vinegar, toasted sesame oil, canola oil, sriracha sauce, minced ginger, minced garlic, cilantro, honey, and sesame seeds. Using a whisk mix together until oil and vinegar are combined.
- In a large bowl add napa cabbage and spinach together. Toss to combine.
- Assemble Mason Jar Salads in this order: 3 tablespoons of dressing, 1/3 cup of snap peas, 1/4 cup grated carrots, 1/3 cup cucumbers, 1 cup of cabbage/spinach mixture, 1/2 cup rotisserie chicken, 1/4 cup cashews, and a sprinkle of green onions. Serve or cover and serve later.
- NOTE: salads will last up to 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 large mason jar
- Calories: 524
- Sugar: 15 g
- Sodium: 1361 mg
- Fat: 33 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Cholesterol: 25 mg