These fresh Almond Oat Raspberry Bars are made with the most delicious crumble topping! They’re sweet, tart, and guilt-free at just 129 calories per bar!
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
For the Almond Oat Crust
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup old fashion gluten free oats
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup raw almonds, finely ground
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray, or line with parchment paper. (this will help for easy removal later) Set aside.
- In a medium bowl add fresh raspberries, ground flaxseed and 1/4 teaspoon of almond extract. Gently toss to coat the raspberries with the flaxseed. Set aside.
- For the crust: In a large bowl add bananas and mash. Next add gluten free oats, gluten free oat flour, ground raw almonds, cinnamon, almond extract, salt, maple syrup and coconut oil. Mix well until a loose dough starts to form. Set 3/4 cup of the mixture aside, we’ll use this for a topping later.
- To prepared dish, add almond oat dough. Spread out evenly on bottom of the pan and make sure you press the dough into the pan so it forms a crust when it bakes.
- Top with raspberry mixture and evenly spread.
- Then sprinkle the remaining 3/4 cup dough mixture on top of the raspberries for a crust.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve.
Recipe adapted from Petite Allergy Treats
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 12 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 4 g
Keywords: raspberry crumble, oat bars, fruit bars