This 10 Minute Air Fryer Shrimp is so easy and flavorful! The spice blend consists of ancho chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and dried oregano. They are perfect when dipped in my Boom Boom Sauce!
- 1 lb. large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- Make Spice Blend: To a small bowl add garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, dried oregano, and ancho chili powder. Mix together and set aside.
- Season Shrimp: To a large bowl add shrimp, spice blend and avocado oil. Toss everything together so the shrimp is coated.
- Air Fry: Heat air fryer to 400°F. Place shrimp in air fryer basket in a single layer and cook for 8 minutes. (no need to flip) Remove from air fryer and repeat until all the shrimp are cooked.
- Serve with a lemon wedge or cocktail sauce.
Keywords: shrimp in air fryer, frozen shrimp in air fryer, how to cook shrimp in air fryer