This is an easy to make 3-ingredient Salted Pistachio Chocolate Bark Recipe! This chocolate bark dessert recipe is done in just 5 minutes and can easily be jazzed up with different flavors.
- 2 (12 oz) Ghirardelli semi-sweet chips
- 1/4 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon course sea salt
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray, set aside.
- Add Ghriardelli chips to a medium glass bowl.
- Fill a medium saucepan with 3 inches of water, bring to a boil. Place glass bowl filled with chocolate on top of the saucepan with boiling water. (essentially you are creating a double boiler)
- Continue to stir chocolate chips with a spatula as they melt. You are looking for it to be smooth and pour-able.
- Pour melted chocolate onto grease baking sheet, spread the chocolate onto baking sheet so it’s about 1/4″ thick.
- Sprinkle with course sea salt and pistachio.
- Place baking sheet in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Break up into uneven pieces and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 bark
- Calories: 116
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 101 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: easy chocolate bark, how to make chocolate bark, chocolate bark recipe, easy dessert recipe, easy chocolate recipe, pistachio dessert, pistachio recipe, easy christmas dessert, christmas dessert idea