- 2 bunches of carrots (10–13 carrots)
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- salt to season
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut off greens from carrots. Wash and place on a baking sheet.
- In small bowl, add honey and mustard and whisk until combined.
- Drizzle half of the mixture over the carrots. Rub into the carrots using your hand. Season with salt.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with the remaining honey mustard mixture.
- Serving Size: 2 carrots
- Calories: 86
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 269 mg
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg