This lightning-fast recipe for Homemade Whipped Cream features vanilla bean paste for the ultimate flavor. Pillowy-soft whipped cream has never been easier to make from scratch!
- 1 quart cold heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Add heavy whipping cream to a stand mixer with the whisk attachment.
- Turn the stand mixer to medium-high speed for 3-4 minutes, or until medium peaks form.
- Add in both the sugar and vanilla bean paste. Continue at medium-high speed for another minute until stiffer peaks form. Basically until it sticks to the whisk attachment when you lift it up.
- Serve immediately and store in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Do not overbeat!
- Makes 4 cups of whipped cream.
- To Store: Transfer whipped cream to an airtight jar or container and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. It will last for a couple extra days if it’s been used as a topping.
Keywords: how to make homemade whipped cream, making whipped cream, how to make whipped cream from heavy cream