20 Minute BBQ Chicken Tacos with a short cut you’re gonna love. This Chicken Tacos are loaded with light fresh flavors and are less than 300 calories a serving!
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken, use only the white meat (roughly diced) – will be about 3-4 cups
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce (I used Stubbs)
- 2 ears of corn, shucked
- 10–12 leaves of lettuce (bibb lettuce, boston lettuce, or butter lettuce work)
- 1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly diced
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- To a medium bowl, add diced white meat part of the chicken and BBQ sauce. Toss to coat everything. Set aside.
- Turn stove burner on to medium heat. Add shucked corn straight on top of burner. Cook each side for 2-3 minutes until slightly charred. Remove and let rest. When cool, about 2 minutes, slice the corn kernels off the cob.
- Assemble the tacos.
- To one lettuce cup add a large scoop of BBQ chicken mixture (about 2 tablespoons), 1 slice of avocado, cherry tomatoes, sliced red onion, fresh cilantro, jalapeno, and a lime wedge. SERVE!
- Serving Size: 2 tacos
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 452 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 22 g
- Cholesterol: 68 mg
Keywords: chicken tacos, easy weeknight dinners, chicken dinner