- cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon diced roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon sliced green onions
- pepper to taste
- Spray inside of coffee mug with cooking spray.
- Add eggs to cup, using a fork, mix until the yokes are combined.
- Add in roasted red pepper, spinach, feta cheese, green onions, and pepper to taste.
- Gently stir together.
- Add coffee mug to the microwave and cook on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove the mug and let sit for 1 minute.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 187
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 317 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Protein: 14 g
- Cholesterol: 431 mg