Easy 15 Minute Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice that’s way better than takeout and tons healthier for you. Only 205 calories a serving!
- 1 head of cauliflower, blended till it looks like rice (about 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, chopped into 1/2″ dices
- 3 carrots, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce or 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (garnish)
- sesame seeds (garnish)
- Add cauliflower florets to a food processor or blender. Blend until cauliflower resembles small grains of rice. Set aside.
- Heat a wok or large skillet to medium high heat.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of sesame oil to pan. Next add diced chicken.
- Saute chicken for 4-5 minutes, tossing throughout.
- Push chicken over to one side of the pan, add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil on the other side along with carrots, onion, garlic, and sweet peas.
- Saute the vegetables for 4-5 minutes.
- Next add in the cauliflower rice, along with the tamari sauce and sriracha sauce.
- Toss everything together and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cup
- Calories: 205
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 945 mg
- Fat: 6 h
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 20 g
- Cholesterol: 47 mg