A 15 Minute Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice that’s low carb, high protein and flipping delicious! Better than takeout and healthier for you too. The perfect quick & easy dinner recipe that’s only 205 calories per serving.
- 1 head of cauliflower, blended till it looks like rice (about 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, chopped into 1/2” cubes
- 2 eggs
- 3 carrots, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas
- 1/3 cup tamari sauce or soy sauce
- 1–2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (garnish)
- sesame seeds (garnish)
- Add cauliflower florets to a food processor or blender. Blend until cauliflower resembles small grains of rice. Set aside.
- Heat a wok or large skillet to medium high heat.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of sesame oil to pan. Next add diced chicken.
- Saute chicken for 4-5 minutes, tossing throughout.
- Remove chicken from the pan. Add in eggs and scramble for 1 minute until cooked. Remove eggs and place with the cooked chicken.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and then immediately add onions. Stir fry onions for 2 minutes until translucent.
- Next add garlic, ginger and carrots. Saute the vegetables for 4-5 minutes.
- Next add in the cauliflower rice, sweet peas, tamari sauce and sriracha sauce.
- Toss everything together and cook for 2 minutes. Then add chicken and egg back in and mix together.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 -2 cups
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 841 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 23 g
- Cholesterol: 90 mg
Keywords: chicken fried rice, cauliflower fried rice, chicken fried rice recipe, how to make chicken fried rice, cauliflower chicken fried rice, easy chicken fried rice, homemade chicken fried rice