This Roasted Asparagus with Feta Cheese is a delicious vegetable side dish that’s super quick and easy to make! Plus, it only uses 4 simple ingredients!
- 1 lb. asparagus
- 2 T. olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400º. Clean asparagus and snap off the woody part of the stem.
- Season with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Bake asparagus for 8-10 minutes, until tender. Remove from oven and sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Depending on your little one’s ability to chew you can either puree, mash mixture with a fork, or cut into smaller pieces.
(Recipe from Cooking for Baby Cookbook)
Keywords: roasted asparagus recipe, how to roast asparagus, how to cook asparagus in the oven, how to cook asparagus, vegetable side dish, easy vegetable side dish, healthy side dish