30 Minute Paleo Sweet Potato Hash & Eggs with bacon and avocado. A quick easy breakfast hash that’s under 350 calories and so delicious you’ll want to devour it!
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 strips of bacon, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dry rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dry thyme
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon grape seed oil.
- 4 eggs
- 2 avocado, sliced
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet to medium high heat.
- Add bacon to the pan. Cook until the bacon is crispy, about 3-5 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon or fork, remove bacon from the pan and set aside.
- Add diced sweet potatoes to the pan (with the bacon grease in it). Toss to coat the sweet potatoes with the bacon grease so they don’t stick to the pan.
- Season the potatoes with smoked paprika, rosemary, thyme, salt and the minced garlic. Toss to mix everything together.
- Continue to saute the sweet potatoes until slightly browned, stirring occasionally. Approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Heat another skillet to medium high heat.
- Spray with cooking spray or add 1 tablespoon of grape seed oil.
- Add eggs to the pan and cook to your desired temperature.
- Serve eggs on top of 1 cup of the sweet potato hash. Serve sliced avocado on the side.
- Serving Size: 1 cup hash + egg
- Calories: 334
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 325 mg
- Fat: 21 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Cholesterol: 196 mg
Keywords: breakfast, kid friendly, gluten free, paleo, sweet potato hash, hash and eggs, 30 minute meal, paleo breakfast recipe, easy sweet potato recipe