This creamy One Pot Garlic Butter Baked Chicken & Vegetables recipe is super quick and easy to make with just a few ingredients! A healthy meal for the whole family to enjoy.
- 1lb. of chicken breasts, boneless
- 2 large carrots, cut into 1 1/2″ sticks
- 1 red onion, halved then cut into quarters
- 1.5 lbs. of fingerling potatoes
- 8 oz. of fresh French cut green beans
- 1 red pepper, halved and then cut into quarters
- 1 orange pepper, halved and then cut into quarters
- 1 bag of Campbell’s Oven Sauce Creamy Garlic Butter Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place chicken in a 13×9″ baking dish. Arrange potatoes, green beans, red onion, red pepper, orange pepper, and carrots around chicken.
- Pour sauce evenly over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through to 165 degrees.
- Remove from oven.
- Stir sauce chicken and vegetables before serving.
Keywords: chicken and veggies, chicken and vegetables, baked chicken and vegetables, healthy dinner idea, healthy dinner recipe, easy healthy dinner, vegetable recipe, how to cook chicken