This Avocado Goat Cheese Sandwich is a healthy, open-faced sandwich option with tangy goat cheese, creamy avocado, roasted cherry tomatoes and buckwheat sprouts. It’s delicious!
- 1 slice of 12 grain bread
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 tablespoon of goat cheese
- 1/4 cup of roasted cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of buckwheat sprouts
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place 1 pint of cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet and season with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and salt.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Remove and let sit.
- Toast 1 piece of 12 grain or multigrain bread.
- Remove and promptly spread 1 tablespoon of goat cheese on toast.
- Top with 1 mashed avocado, 1/4 cup of roasted tomatoes, and a 1/2 cup of buckwheat sprouts.
- Chow down!
Keywords: avocado sandwich, tomato sandwich, healthy sandwich, easy sandwich, best sandwich recipe, easy avocado recipe, healthy lunch recipe, easy healthy lunch