- 2 lbs sprouted extra firm tofu
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 cherry peppers (fresh or jarred)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Quarter the sweet potato, then slice the quarters. Put the slices into a large mixing bowl, pour the Italian dressing over them and mix well.
- Put the potato slices into a baking pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Chop the onion, red bell pepper, garlic and cherry peppers. Put into the mixing bowl, pour in the balsamic vinegar and mix well. Set aside.
- Cube the tofu and place into another large mixing bowl. Pour in the olive oil and Italian seasoning and mix well. Set aside.
- Place the wok on the stove over high heat and allow it to heat up.
- When the sweet potatoes are finished baking, set them aside.
- Pour the pepper and onion mixture into the wok and cook for 3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add in the tofu and cook for 4 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add the sweet potato and cook for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Serve over a bed of rice.
Polyunsaturated Fat – 6.5 gm Monounsaturated Fat – 10 gm Carbohydrates – 15.5 gm Fiber – 4 gm Sugars – 6.25 gm Protein – 21 gm
- Calories: 367
- Fat: 19