- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Season both sides of portobello mushrooms with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill mushrooms for 8-10 minutes per side. (will have slight grill marks)
- Bring Mushrooms in to cool, once cool, slice mushrooms into 1″ slices. Set aside to use for assembly.
- Cut mini ciabatta’s in half. Put 1 T. of pesto on one side and 1 oz. of crumbled goat cheese on the other side.
- Arrange 3 slices of portobello on the goat cheese side along with 1/2 cup of grilled vegetables.
- Place the pesto side on top of the grilled vegetable side and place on panini press. (or on a grill pan)
- Cook panini for about 4-5 minutes. (cheese will be gooey and you will have a nice crust on your bread) Slice in half and eat! 🙂