- 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 small chipotle pepper from La Costeña brand of chipotle peppers in adobe sauce, minced
- 1/2 T. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- zest from 1 lime
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 6 cobs of corn
- Add chipotle peppers, lime zest, lime juice, honey, and salt to 1 stick of unsalted butter. Mix together until all ingredients are combined.
- Place ball of butter on a square of plastic wrap.
- Roll the plastic wrap completely around the butter and form into a cylinder shape. Place in refrigerator.
- Take shuck off the corn and place corn on medium heat grill.
- Grill for about 15 minutes, turning every 2-3 minutes to be sure to grill each side evenly.
- Take off the grill and serve with a dab of Chipotle Honey Lime Butter.