Blackberry Hoisin Sauce:
- 1/2 cup of hoisin
- 1/4 cup of blackberry jam
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 4 naans
- 2 cups of mozzarella
- 1/2 cup of carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup of green onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup of red pepper, julienned
- 1 lb. of short ribs, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons of Chinese 5 spice
- In a small sauce pan over medium high heat, add hoisin sauce, blackberry jam, and ground ginger.
- Bring to a simmer and whisk until smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat grill to medium high heat and preheat oven to 350.
- Season short ribs strips with Chinese 5 Spice and olive oil.
- Place short ribs on grill and grill each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let sit for 2 minutes then slice into smaller pieces to place on pizza.
- Place naans on baking sheet.
- Assemble pizzas, first with blackberry hoisin sauce, mozzarella, and short ribs.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with green onions, red peppers, and carrots.
- Serve… and devour!