This Grilled Asian Short Rib Pizza with Blackberry Hoisin Sauce is absolutely killer! It’s a healthy and yummy pizza recipe that’s made in less than 30 minutes.
Blackberry Hoisin Sauce:
- 1/2 cup of hoisin
- 1/4 cup of blackberry jam
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 4 naans
- 2 cups of mozzarella
- 1/2 cup of carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup of green onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup of red pepper, julienned
- 1 lb. of short ribs, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons of Chinese 5 spice
- In a small sauce pan over medium high heat, add hoisin sauce, blackberry jam, and ground ginger.
- Bring to a simmer and whisk until smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat grill to medium high heat and preheat oven to 350.
- Season short ribs strips with Chinese 5 Spice and olive oil.
- Place short ribs on grill and grill each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let sit for 2 minutes then slice into smaller pieces to place on pizza.
- Place naans on baking sheet.
- Assemble pizzas, first with blackberry hoisin sauce, mozzarella, and short ribs.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with green onions, red peppers, and carrots.
- Serve… and devour!
Keywords: asian beef recipes, grilled pizza recipe, how to grill pizza, how to cook pizza on the grill, how to make pizza on the grill, how to grill pizza, homemade pizza, best homemade pizza