An easy Greek Chicken Salad recipe with Paleo Avocado Tzatziki Sauce, kalamata olives, crumbled feta, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and grilled chicken breasts.
- 8 oz. spring mix salad
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup of pitted kalamata olives
- 4 oz. of feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 grilled or baked chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 cup of Paleo Avocado Tzatziki Sauce
- Now, just assemble. Throw spring mix salad into a bowl, top with cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, kalamata olives, crumbled feta cheese, and cubed chicken breast.
- Serve with the Paleo Avocado Tzatziki Sauce.
Keywords: greek chicken salad recipe, grilled chicken salad recipe, easy greek salad, feta cheese recipe