These Fudgy Mocha Chocolate Chip Avocado Brownies are the best you will ever taste! Packed with coconut sugar, chocolate chips and coffee, these brownies are the perfect guilt-free dessert for summer!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of instant coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 cup of dutch process cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease an 8×8 pan with PAM cooking spray, line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, place avocado. Using a hand mixer, blend avocado until smooth.
- Add in coconut sugar, butter, vanilla extract, water, eggs, instant coffee, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Next add in white whole wheat flour and cocoa powder. Blend until wet and dry ingredients are mixed.
- Slowly fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Place batter into prepared 8×8 pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and remove brownies from pan and let cool on cooling rack.
Recipe slightly adapted by Shared Appetite
Keywords: avocado brownies, healthy brownies, healthy brownies recipe, chocolate chip brownies, fudgy brownies, fudgy brownies recipe, best brownies, best brownies recipe, easy brownies recipe, easy brownies