An easy crock pot recipe your family will love! Taste the islands with these Hawaiian Pork Tacos topped with fresh pineapple, peppers, and goat cheese!
- 3–4 lb. porkloin
- 1 package of Campbell’s Hawaiian Luau Slow Cooker Sauce
- 1 cup of pineapple, small dices
- 1/4 cup of green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of red pepper, small dices
- 4 oz. of crumbled goat cheese
- corn tortillas
- Place a porklain in a crock pot and cover with campbells sauce.
- Cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours, until pork will pull apart.
- Heat a large saute pan to medium high heat, heat the tortillas for 1-2 minutes per side. Remove and place on a plate covered with a towel to keep tortillas warm.
- Serve pulled pork on warmed tortillas and top with pineapple, red pepper, green onions, and goat cheese.
Keywords: pulled pork tacos recipe, pulled pork crock pot, pulled pork tacos, slow cooker pulled pork, pork tacos, pork tacos recipe, pork tacos slow cooker, hawaiian recipe, hawaiian appetizer