An easy Crock Pot Recipe your family will love! Taste the islands with these Hawaiian Pork Tacos topped with fresh pineapple, peppers, and goat cheese.
Guys, it feels like its been forever since I wrote my last post!
If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen that I was sipping Mojitos by the infinity pool in Mexico… pure bliss! We were gone for 6 days and I missed my little man every single day.
It was so good to get away and have some relaxing time with my husband but also so good to be back and wrap my arms around my sweet little boy!
Before I left for Mexico I was trying to get into the tropical “beach mood” so I thought what better way than with food enter these Hawaiian Pork Tacos!
What I love about this recipe is how stinking easy it is to make. Literally you add pork and a Campbell’s Sauce bag to the crock pot let it cook for a couple of hours and viola!
Pulled Hawaiian Pork Perfection!!!
As I was trying to decide how to “dress up my tacos” my mind when straight to a Mopsy Pizza I had in Hawaii last year. Now.. I know pizza and taco don’t exactly correlate. Just stay with me here …
It all connects with the pulled pork!
So anyways this amazing Mopsy Pizza I had last year was not only incredible because of the thick crust but all the flavors they add to it. The pizza was covered with Hawaiian pulled pork, pineapple, maui onions, red pepper, a mango bbq sauce, and then topped off with crumbled goat cheese.
Ya’ll…. this pizza was seriously to die for so of course when I’m making Hawaiian Pulled Pork my mind would go to this pizza. Except this time I was too lazy to make the dough, so next best thing was tacos.
Best idea ever!
All the flavors go so well together, sweet pineapple, salty pork, crunchy peppers, and creamy tangy goat cheese.
Now I know this time of year normally you see Christmas Cookies and Appetizers galore, but I was thinking… What about the easy recipes that you make for an army of family that’s staying at the house.
Which is why these Crock Pot Hawaiian Pork Tacos are perfect and why I decided to post them now! Easy … √ … Delicious … √ …. Makes a whole lotta food … √!
Lesson of the Day … go make these tacos! They will rock your world!Print
- 3-4 lb. porkloin
- 1 package of Campbell’s Hawaiian Luau Slow Cooker Sauce
- 1 cup of pineapple, small dices
- 1/4 cup of green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of red pepper, small dices
- 4 oz. of crumbled goat cheese
- corn tortillas
- Place a porklain in a crock pot and cover with campbells sauce.
- Cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours, until pork will pull apart.
- Heat a large saute pan to medium high heat, heat the tortillas for 1-2 minutes per side. Remove and place on a plate covered with a towel to keep tortillas warm.
- Serve pulled pork on warmed tortillas and top with pineapple, red pepper, green onions, and goat cheese.