Homemade Coconut Blueberry Pecan Granola is low on sugar and super easy to make. This tasty dish is a great healthy breakfast option!
- 2 cups of old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cups of chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of dried blueberries
- Preheat over to 325º.
- In a large bowl, toss old fashioned oats, chopped pecans, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, unsweetened coconut flakes, and salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the wet ingredients, melted coconut oil, pure maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined.
- Pour wet mixture over dry mixture and toss to coat everything.
- On a baking sheet, place either a silicon baking mat or wax paper and then spread granola mixture out across entire pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until granola is slightly browned. You will want to turn the granola every 10 minutes so it doesn’t burn. 🙂
- Remove from oven and let cool, toss in 1/2 cup of dried blueberries.
Keywords: homemade granola, homemade granola recipe, healthy granola recipe, healthy breakfast recipe, easy healthy breakfast, easy healthy breakfast recipe, how to make granola, healthy granola recipe, easy granola recipe