- 2 1/2 – 3 lbs. of chicken wings (drumettes and wings)
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- 12 oz. of buffalo sauce of your choice (I use Frank’s Original or Frank’s Buffalo)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat chicken wings dry and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix paprika, garlic powder, chipotle chili powder, and ground cinnamon.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture over chicken wings and then add canola oil, toss to coat all the wings.
- Add a wire rack to a baking sheet and evenly spread chicken wings out on wire rack.
- Bake wings for 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, flip the chicken wings and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a small pot to medium high heat. Add in buffalo sauce and coconut oil, stir until coconut oil is melted and sauce is warm, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken wings to a large bowl with the buffalo sauce, toss the chicken wings around with the sauce until all the wings are covered.
- Serve with a side of ranch dressing.