These Chocolate Avocado Pudding Popsicles are a healthy, refreshing dessert option that’s super easy to make! Look no farther for your new go-to summertime treat.
- 2 cups avocado, ripe
- 4 Tablespoons of honey
- 2 Tablespoons of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoon almond milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- Peel and slice the avocado.
- In a food processor blend the avocado until smooth.
- In a small bowl melt the chocolate in the microwave at 15 second increments. Add the honey, cocoa, almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla and salt; stir until smooth.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the avocado purée and blend until combined. Transfer the pudding into Popsicle molds and freeze for 4-6 hours.
Recipe adapted from Chocolate Avocado Pudding by Jessica of How Sweet It Is
Keywords: frozen dessert, frozen dessert party, avocado dessert, avocado desserts, popsicle recipe, how to make popsicles, summer dessert, easy summer dessert, summer dessert recipe, healthy dessert