- 4 1/2 cups of watermelon
- 1 cup of cherries, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint
- 1/2 cup of honey
- Place all ingredients in a blender, blend until mixture has a liquid type consistency.
- Place granita mixture in a 13×9″ glass dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer fro 3 hours.
- Using a fork, scrap the top layer until you get to the soft part.
- Place granita back in freezer covered to let sit for another 3 hours.
- Repeat fork scraping process one more time before serving.