This delicious Blueberry Almond Chia Pudding is a quick, simple and guiltless breakfast that you can grab-and-go on busy mornings. This pudding is the perfect way to start your day!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoons organic maple syrup or honey
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Toppings: ½ cup blueberries, one banana sliced
- In a medium bowl with a lid, combine all the ingredients. Mix well and refrigerate. During the first 30 minutes, stir the mixture every 10 minutes as it thickens. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve when the mixture reaches a custard-like consistency. Top with fresh fruits and coconut flakes.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 122
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 46 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 4 g
Keywords: chia pudding, chia pudding recipe, chia pudding almond milk, chia pudding with almond milk, easy breakfast recipe, healthy breakfast recipe, healthy breakfast idea, easy healthy breakfast, how to make chia pudding