This Asparagus & Brussel Sprout Salad with Honey Dijon Dressing is a tasty and healthy salad that’s done in 30 minutes! It’s the perfect easy side dish recipe with only 162 calories per serving.
- 16 oz brussel sprout, shaved
- 1 bunch of asparagus, bottom 2″ cut off
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- 2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add the prepared asparagus to baking sheet. Season with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt. Toss to coat. Spread asparagus out on baking sheet into a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and cut asparagus into 2″ sticks. Set aside.
- To a large bowl add shaved brussel sprouts, cranberries, pecan pieces, goat cheese, and asparagus.
- In a small bowl, add stone ground mustard, white balsamic vinegar, remaining olive oil, raw honey, and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until oil and vinegar are no longer separated.
- Add dressing to the salad, toss to coat everything and serve.
To shave brussel sprouts: Trim the end off the sprout then slice the brussel sprout in half. Place the flat side of the brussel sprout on the cutting board and then thinly slice the brussel sprout.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 162
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 281 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 3 mg
Keywords: brussel sprout salad, brussel sprout salad recipe, asparagus salad recipe, asparagus salad, healthy salad, healthy salad recipe, best salad recipe, honey dijon dressing, homemade dressing