An easy BLT sandwich recipe with turkey bacon, roma tomatoes and avocado.
- 1 lb. Turkey Bacon (or Low Sodium Bacon)
- 2–3 Roma Tomatoes
- Red Leaf Lettuce
- 2 Avocados
- Sourdough Bread
- 4 T. Mayo
- 1 Chipotle Chili minced (from can of La Costena Chipotle Peppers in Adobe sauce)
- 1 tsp. of adobe sauce from can of chipotles
- Heat oven to 350.
- Place bacon onto a baking rack positioned over a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. (Cooking bacon this way renders the most fat and is easy clean up.. no more crazy amounts of paper towels)
- Stir together mayo and chipotle peppers.
- Assemble BLT to your liking and ENJOY!
Keywords: blt sandwich recipe, easy blt, how to make a blt sandwich, what is a blt sandwich, easy lunch ideas