Easy Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp baked in the oven in just 10 minutes! The perfect party appetizer for the holidays.
- 2 lbs. xl raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- parsley and lemon slices to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add prepared shrimp to a 13″x9″ baking dish.
- In a small bowl, add butter, lemon juice, lemon zest, red pepper flakes, garlic cloves and salt. Mix together and poor over shrimp.
- Gently toss shrimp to coat with garlic butter sauce.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with chopped parsley and lemon slices.
Keywords: garlic butter shrimp, lemon garlic butter shrimp, baked garlic butter shrimp, baked shrimp, roasted shrimp, easy shrimp recipes, holiday appetizers, appetizers for holidays