Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad an easy 30 minute salad smothered in buffalo chicken flavor and all things grilled!
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad an easy 30 minute recipe smothered in buffalo sauce and filled with grilled vegetables for one delicious bite! Summer salads never tasted so good!
A few of years ago I was on a sponsored blogging trip for a brand. There were a couple of other bloggers on this trip. We went out to the main brand office, did some taste testing of products, had an amazing dinner paired with different wines and then retired back to the hotel.
But instead of staying in our rooms, we all crashed in one room to hang out for a little bit.
And that is when I was first introduced to the show that has now taken over my evening tv time.
These bloggers were all obsessed with the show. I had no idea what it was and didn’t really care to find out, but I did want the fellowship so I stayed in the room. Even after heading home, I never wanted to watch it. But for some reason, 2 years later. I decided one night that I wanted to find a Netflix series to binge watch. And then… bing. In pops the series Scandal.
Ya’ll. I’m officially obsessed and as glued to the tv as much as those girls were two years ago.
Each episode sucks me in even more. The writers did an amazing job on the series and always end each episode with a clincher leaving me stuck and wanting to know what happens next. It’s absolutely addicting!
To the point where I have a Bachelorette episode taped from this past Monday and I haven’t even watched it yet! Now THAT is saying something because the Bachelorette is my jam!
My name is Krista and I am addicted to Scandal. Whew. Glad we got that out of the way!
Ok. Moving on to tastier things. Like this Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad. Ya’ll. It can’t get better than this. Buffalo Chicken and all things grilled. What more could you ask for. It screams summer to me!
This salad is banging with flavor. From the char on the grilled chicken which is then tossed with spicy Franks Red Hot Sauce. To the charred sweet corn, the tender grilled onions, the sweet juicy tomatoes, and creamy avocado. Everything about this salad is gonna make you want to dive in for the second bite or just shove your face in the bowl! I won’t judge!
Bon Appetit ya’ll. I hope you have a great holiday weekend! Happy 4th!
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- ⅓ cup franks red hot sauce
- 2 ears of corn, shucked
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into thick slices (leave the skin on)
- 2 avocado, sliced
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, sliced
- 8 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Add chicken cubes to a grill basket and grill for 4-5 minutes, until there is a slight char and the chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and place in a bowl with franks red hot sauce. Toss to coat the chicken. Set aside.
- Add corn and red onion slices directly to the grill. Grill the corn for 4 minutes per side and remove. Grill the onion slices for 4 minutes per side until slight char marks appear.
- Slice the corn kernels off the cob.
- Assemble salads: evenly distribute red leaf lettuce, grilled onions, cherry tomatoes, corn kernels, buffalo chicken, and avocado slices among four salad bowls. Drizzle each salad with 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, BE SURE TO SNAP A PIC AND HASHTAG IT #JOYFULHEALTHYEATS. I LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE!
Want More Salad Recipes?